Xcaret is a natural park with more than 40 attractions for all ages, perfect to visit with the family.
You can swim in underground rivers, stroll along trails in the middle of the jungle and explore the mysterious caves. Discover new colors at Butterfly Pavilion and the mysteries of the ocean in the Coral Reef Aquarium. Admire closely the fauna that inhabits the park; like deer, Jaguars, flamingos and exotic birds.
There are several attractions to visit at Xcaret Mexico, such as the Mayan ruins, the Mexican Folk Art Museum, a traditional Hacienda Henequenera and the Chapel of Guadalupe.
In addition, enjoy Mexican culture and get entertained with pre-Hispanic dances, the equestrian show and the splendid presentation of “Xcaret México Espectacular”, with more than 300 artists on stage.
- Access to the beach, bays and natural pools.
- Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags).
- Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and pre-Hispanic dances).
- The new presentation of ‘Xcaret México Espectacular’.
- Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars.
- Life jackets and inner tubes. Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers. Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Round trip transportation.