Enjoy your holidays ALL INCLUSIVE
Royal Solaris Cancun is a magnificent family all inclusive resort with 300 rooms, overlooking the Nichupte lagoon or the Caribbean Sea, in a complex that has a unique pyramidal structure. Enjoy all the entertainment with daily activities and nightly show for you. Children also have a special place for fun in our Mini Club and Mini Water Park, supervised by our staff. Rooms features two double beds or one king size bed and lounging areas.
Get ready for All Inclusive vacation experience!
- Beachfront resort in Cancun Hotel zone.
- 300 comfortable rooms with ocean or lagoon view.
- Unlimited food and beverages in all restaurants and bars.
- Snack bar.
- Oceanfront pool complex divided into 3 sections.
- Children´s water park and supervised mini club.
- Private marina with non-motorized water sports.
- Meeting facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 24-hour Room Service.
- Lagoon view fitness center.
- Oceanfront outdoor jacuzzis.
- Hospitality room available for early check-in and late check-out.
- On site shops.
- Weekly activities program.
- Best nightly theme shows.
- Live music at lobby bar.
- One way free shuttle transportation to nightclubs, every night.
- Daily Aquaerobics at the pool.
- Catch the balloon.
- Beach Volleyball.
- Crazy contest.
- Olympic Day.
- Water Polo.
Located in Cancun, only 15 minutes away from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). Beach front location allowing easy and quick access to main shopping malls and night clubs.
Hotel Phone Number: +52 (998) 848 84 00
For Reservation: 1 (877) 270 04 40
New Environmental Sanitation Right
From March 1st of 2019, the municipality of Benito Juárez will start charging all the guests of hotels and resorts in Cancún, an environmental sanitation right.
This new initiative includes all the Members and regular guests of Royal Solaris Cancún, GR Caribe and GR Solaris. According the Finance Law of Benito Juárez Municipality, the Environmental Sanitation Right tax will be charged as follows:
$25.34 Mexican pesos per night, per room.
What is this tax for?
This will enforce the execution of environmental sanitation works within the Municipality of Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo. Such as the conservation and maintenance of beaches, an integral treatment of urban waste, public lighting friendly to the environment, and the elimination of garbage dumps in an open sky.