Enjoy your holidays ALL INCLUSIVE
GR Solaris redefines luxury with its comfortable rooms, spa and inspiring cuisine. As it marks its concept: - A Window to the Caribbean Sea -
You waited too long for a vacation on the beach with a friendly atmosphere? Make it happen! Carefree holidays in a beach paradise with a sparkling blue sea and an exceptional climate.
Get ready for All Inclusive vacation experience!
- Beachfront resort in Cancun Hotel zone.
- 306 well appointed room s features balcony or terrace.
- Special amenities include a daily stocked mini-frigde.
- 5 restaurants ranging from a casual Deli to fine dinnig plus a snack area and 3 bars.
- 24-hour room service.
- Large and acclimatized pool complex and a separate relax adults-only with jacuzzi.
- Kid´s club with supervised activities and its own mini pool.
- Spa and beauty salon ($).
- Private marina with non-motorized water sports.
- Meeting facilities ($).
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 24-hour Room Service.
- Gym and lit tennis court.
- Hospitality room available for early check-in and late check-out.
- On site shops ($).
- The best nightly theme shows.
- Live music at lobby bar.
- One way free shuttle transportation to nightclubs, every night ($). Please contact our entertainment staff for more information.
- Daily aquaerobics at the pool.
- Catch the balloon.
- Beach volleyball.
- Crazy contest.
- Olympic day.
- Water Polo.
Located in Cancun, only 15 minutes away from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). Beach front location allowing easy and quick access to main shopping malls and night clubs.
Hotel Phone Number: +52 (998) 848 84 00
For Reservation: 1 (877) 270 04 40
New Environmental Sanitation Right
From March 1st of 2019, the municipality of Benito Juárez will start charging all the guests of hotels and resorts in Cancún, an environmental sanitation right.
This new initiative includes all the Members and regular guests of Royal Solaris Cancún, GR Caribe and GR Solaris. According the Finance Law of Benito Juárez Municipality, the Environmental Sanitation Right tax will be charged as follows:
$25.34 Mexican pesos per night, per room.
What is this tax for?
This will enforce the execution of environmental sanitation works within the Municipality of Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo. Such as the conservation and maintenance of beaches, an integral treatment of urban waste, public lighting friendly to the environment, and the elimination of garbage dumps in an open sky.